Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Is PS3 with PSN possible?

hello fellow ps4news.com members, I would like to know if it is possible to hack your ps3 (download and play free games) and also be able to play online? like the xbox 360?

Yes it is possible. You need a hardware flasher like the e3 or progskeet. You can use a dual boot setup or a fast boot setup. The e3 is only for nor ps3s and the progskeet works with both. You also should two hard drives. I would get the progskeet. Thanks

you beat me to it racer.. LOL yep thats the only way, or buy a ps3 with 3.55 fw and a second one for psn.

ps3 with psn question

ok so if i buy a 3.55fw and another ps3 for psn, how will that work? like can i play any game online as well? any risks of getting banned? any tutorials on how to do that?

is this easier, or is this: Yes it is possible. You need a hardware flasher like the e3 or progskeet. You can use a dual boot setup or a fast boot setup. The e3 is only for nor ps3s and the progskeet works with both. You also should two hard drives. I would get the progskeet.

and which one is better and why?

you will have to buy the games you play online anyways unless you have a 4.11 cfw

You can play online using Xlink Kai, most of the people are playing Black-ops or UC3. Here is tut (http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ith-xlink-kai/) on how to do that.

Services such as Gamefly also help lol.

buy a game or whatever has a refund policy where you live, play it hard for a week platinum it take it back and go again, i've bought 1 game this year and gotten 18+ platinums this way.. LOLdeo shop and rent..

theres plenty of ways around wanting to play the latest games but don't have the cash.. without piracy..