Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thumbs Up ps3 psn and connecting help?

i have a ps3 slim 120gb jailbroken with ps3break v1.2, firmware 3.41, my question is how can i go online to PSN without forced update from sony?

thanks in advance guys.

p.s - i did a quick search and didn't found information, but i even didn't know what keyword to search.

Quote Originally Posted by pwner View Post
    my question is how can i go online to PSN without forced update from sony?
    You can't... it's been answered several hundred times here so I won't elaborate on it yet again, but basically you have a choice: Keep on 3.41 and JailBreak or update to 3.50 and use PSN.

Buy another PS3! Can we make a portal page for people with less than 10 posts (or make it mandatory everyone acknowledges this once) that says:

FYI's:
    • "Jailbroken" PS3's have no way of connected to PSN.
    • "Jailbreak's" currently only work with firmwares 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, 3.41.
    • PS3's without original Bluray Drive controller boards will not launch any applications.
    • It is illegal to upload XYZ directly to our forums, doing so will have you banned.
    • A list of compatible PS Jailbreak games and updates can be found here.
    • RSoD PS3's are currently unfixable via PS3 JB.

Heh, indeed... although we could add another 15-20 things easily to that list, and then it would be so long nobody would read through it.

Or maybe a "Before posting in Help, read these" page? Would help people and save time.