Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ps3 PSarc file help?

Sponsored Links
    what program or procedure do i use to put the 2 files together? i split them and in turn deleted the original, now i want the original back, any way to put the psarc file together to make one?
    Best Answer - Posted by Padawan Gatsu:

Yes it matters as I found out the hard way, as I split with one app and tried to combine once they got on my PS3 internal HDD only to find out the naming scheme makes a difference as Comgenies file splitter is not compatible with multiman.

Sponsored Links
    You can look for a tool called Split4G it puts the files back together just as long as they are in this format when they were split filename.#.part hope this helps

what did you use to split them?

Yes it matters as I found out the hard way, as I split with one app and tried to combine once they got on my PS3 internal HDD only to find out the naming scheme makes a difference as Comgenies file splitter is not compatible with multiman.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News