Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 OFW 4.46 jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone! i just registered today and started reading through the forums, but it's a little too much to take in. so i have to ask now. I used the Minverchek thing and i'm able to downgrade. but currently i'm on version 4.46 ofw and i would like to know what's my first step.. can someone tell me where i should start?? I've been researching this project for like a week now so ANY help would be appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by JeoWay:

You will need a hardware flasher. Use the downgrade chart provided below in the attachments for more information

Sponsored Links
    You will need a hardware flasher. Use the downgrade chart provided below in the attachments for more information
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

downgrade1.png   downgrade2.png   downgrade3.png  

Can i Jailbreak my ps3 from OFW 4.46 to CFW 3.55

Hi guys i want to ask can i Jailbreak my ps3 from OFW 4.46 to CFW 3.55? So i already have OFW 4.46 but i want to update it on 3.35 for playing every kind of games not only original. My PS3 is FAT and CECHG04. I have downloaded Minverchk and it said that i can update my system. Please help me!! Thanks

I merged your post in this ongoing thread, see the reply above.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News