Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 NAND Clip + E3 Flasher help?

Hello guys, just wanted to get some feedback about an idea I came up with.

I have a CECHA01 60GB PS3 with 4.11 OFW right now, and would like to downgrade it to 3.55. I purchased the E3 flasher not knowing it was incompatible with NAND PS3's until they released a solderless-clip. It has been months now and they still have not released one.

I found a NAND clip which I believe is for progskeet. Would it be possible to wire this to the e3 flasher so I can finally use it?

Please let me know what you think,

Thank you.

That doesn't look like a clip, its a NAND unit. Also I'm fairly certain you need two clips anyways as those PS3s had the NAND interleaved between two units so you have to connect to both. I have an x360clip I was sent for initial review and I was wondering if I can get another one and use that to interface with my e3 but I hadn't got my hopes up. I am curious if the current e3 can do NAND or if it will need a new version.

I remember when it was first announced, they stated it would also be compatible with NANDs but with soldering. I have been trying to find the pictures they released of the wiring on their website but seems they've been taken down. I also emailed them and never received a reply