Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links!

Question [Answered] ps3 media sever question

Sponsored Links
    I have my ps3 down stairs on my tv. i also have a tv up stairs is there a way to play a dvd in the ps3 down stairs but have it on my upstairs tv thru a computer or wireless media sever like.
    Best Answer - Posted by raflman:

Afaik, the ps3 does not have any function to remotely play a dvd through a network. Though you could buy a media server and through that play your movies and stuff on the tv upstairs

Edit: I should add that I don't think that there is a media server that can play dvd's, you might have to rip them to your pc first.

Afaik, the ps3 does not have any function to remotely play a dvd through a network. Though you could buy a media server and through that play your movies and stuff on the tv upstairs

Edit: I should add that I don't think that there is a media server that can play dvd's, you might have to rip them to your pc first.
    Last edited by raflman; 01-12-2009 at 09:13 PM Reason: Extra info

You should just run a cable from upstairs to your PS3 system, so you can just connect it to your TV for DVD.

Media server question

Is there any way to transfer over cat 5 or even internet connection?

Lightbulb

You can use something like Tversity to store your videos some where else than the PS3.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links