Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 ISO file hacking questions help?

I do not know if this is the right thread to post my questions, since I just became a new member! Anyhow, this is my question regarding the PS3 60GB SACD Console which I purchased for my children off ebay and I will like to know how to open and deploy game ISO files which I already have for 3D MLB The Show 2K 2013 which is a 22GB ISO file and the NBA 2K 2013 which is also an ISO file of 9GB.

I purchased the console since I'm audiophile which intends to use that PS3 console to rip/convert/burn DSDIFF and DSF DSD audio files which then I'll burn into a DVD blank media.

I will most definitely appreciate your kind and expert guidance on how to anything regarding the PS3 for my children's games and for my audio nirvana!!!

Kindest regards,

siberia101

Burn to a disc, install multiman, backup the file.

Requires Custom Firmware.

I Think the OP is actually asking how to extract or do something with an audio file that is inside the ps3 iso file... What I don't get is why the file is in ISO format in the first place, every file i have ummmmmmm grabbed , they have all been local folders and files, already extracted.

If this is the case, everything would be done on PC. Just use a tool to extract iso [poweriso, even winrar works]

To extract the audio though, is kinda different for every game. Some are mp3's or playable codec for most players, some are in special ps3 files. aldostools has a great range of tools that could help.