Yep it's seated properly
Yep it's seated properly
Did you remove NOR_Tristate after flashing? This will stop the console from booting otherwise
Yes and no that doesn't really matter if tristate is still attached
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
hi guys, I have a ps3 slim CECH2503A with an original firmware 4.46 I decide to hack this machine
I need help to hack...
NOR_Tristate will cause the black screen if left connected. You need to remove it after flashing for the console to boot properly. Otherwise it halts the system completely.
If you have NOR_Tristate connected and you're still getting YLOD you're looking at getting the CPU and/or RSX reflowed.
Do you have:
1) Soldering experience?
2) A hardware flasher such as E3 or Progskeet?
Yes and yes no needing to reflow mate not worth it its a slim n if slims have problems with GPU and CPU through it in the bin unles reballed.
So what can I do?
So I cant seem to get the OFW version 4.46 off the playstation 3 and put Rogero 4.46 on. I'm constantly getting an data corrupted message 8002F957.
I don't think the data is corrupted and I was doing a little homework on how to get this jailbroken without a E3 Flasher. I jailbroke my Fat playstation and now I wanna do it with my slim. Help?!?!
Ok to just recap on this...
Console has YLOD (bricked apparently) regardless of whether NOR Tristate is grounded? This indicates a hardware fault (not related to the flash)
Program the original backup flash (that was working) then read it back onto the SD card - compare the 2 files with hexeditor - any differences mean the backup isn't being written properly which takes us back to the clip seating.
I personally repair consoles and have done for some time - a reflow will fix a lot of consoles if:
a) its done properly with the right equipment (not a hot air gun or in the oven...)
b) if the console hasn't been mauled by a previous "modder" or owner
Yes reballing the console is a sure way to repair it but no need to throw YLOD's in the bin. People still buy them don't you know?
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates