Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 has less than 500mb bug?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I'm running on e3 card reader with hermes v4b. i cannot seem to save any game anymore, the ps3 always prompts that there's not enough space in the hdd. i deleted 10gb worth of game data/demos from the int hdd, but it says the same thing.

when i check the system information, it says 0/74gb.

any ideas? latest game i tried to play was LBP2.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    try ftp into the ps3's drive and see if the files have actually been deleted, if they have use the recovery menu to rebuild the database.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    ... use the recovery menu to rebuild the database.
    ^^ This is a "defrag" and "empty recycle bin" for the PS3. This will release your space.

Use fixed 3.41 instead of normal 3.41. Normal 3.41 has a bug to show the HDD space.

If you use "Rebuild Database" you delete your folders and playlists. Use "Restore file system" as thats keeps everything intact. It's like a scandisk. It checks for errors and fixes them if any found. If its not registering the correct free space use this and it should fix it.

If it doesn't then yes, do a "Rebuild Database" but it will delete all folders and playlists. Games, saves, music, etc are all still there, just not in folders/playlists anymore.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News