Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: PS3 Hacks help?

PS3 Hacks help?

Hi! I am new to this forum and a total noob as far as PS3 hacks are concerned, but i would like to change that.

I have a 320 GB slim PS3 model on firmware 3.55. I got it hacked when I bought it, which was about 2 years ago, and kept playing the 10-15 games that the guy put in it. But, a month ago, my PS wouldn't boot to the homescreen, so I followed online instructions and re-installed the firmware by holding down power button and selecting the re-install option. Now my PS does not have multiman or the games which were earlier there.

I want to hack it on my own this time, and want the 4.46 firmware/hack so that I can play GTA 5 too. Please help me out!

If you are still on 3.55

Then do these steps:

1st install CFW Rebug 3.55.4
    Then install toggle_qa and then run it in the games section
    Then install CFW Rebug 4.46.1 lite I hear lite is more compatible
    Then you need a game manager Multiman 4.46.3 Base

I too am a total beginner at this but i do root android phones and jailbreak apple devices i have the older CECHL01 is a model of PS3. in this case, the CECHL01 PS3 is a an 80 GB playstation model that was released in October of 2008. model and i have been trying to find legit site to learn how to jailbreak my device and for 12 hours i searched and thankfully found this site.

my current version is 4.46 ofw is there a way to jailbreak it with just a thumb drive that i have been reading about but have found no proof backing that up?

Thanks a lot! I will post again if I face any problems.

PS3 Hack help

Hi, I have installed CFW 3.55.4 on my PS3. I cannot find toggle_qa in the games section. Help me out!

I installed the rebug toolbox and opened it in games section. In the options, I enabled QA flag. Does that work?

i think you can just install rogero 4.46 directly from 3.55

Which one should I install?

4.46 Rebug lite or Rogero 4.46?

Yes that work... QA is supported in them all. It is good practice to enable QA for a smoother experience on any CFW not just Rebug.

I got Rogero 4.46 not to happy with it.. thinking on installing Rebug instead.