Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 Graphics problem help?

Hello guys, my PS3 has a problem with its graphics. I dont' know if you will understand what i mean but lets try.

First of all when i play games such as red dead redemption i need to go near the grass in order to load properly or near a mountain etc.

In the past there wasn't such a problem so that's why i'm asking if anyone knows. i did a format but nothing

It sounds like a slow medium, and that your drive cannot keep up with the streaming demands.

Is it a rip or are you playing from blu-ray? Is it an external or internal rip? Have you tried deleting the cached game data? If you are using an external drive, try using a different drive? Have you added a hub between the drive?

I am playing from an external drive, and i tried from internal but the same is keep happening. and whats a hub.? i didn't put anything else.

Sounds like either you have a slow drive or a bad rip. Did you split the files or anything when ripping? What backup manager and firmware are you using?

I would rip the game to the internal, delete the Game Data, and relaunch the game. See if that helps.