Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PS3 game loading with multiman help?

hi, I'm new to the ps3 system i have managed to put the current multiman, and i have dl several games, now i cant get my ps3 to see them.. not sure what i'm missing seen somewhere about sw being written ?? plz help me and my son are desperate.

steve

Put your games (ex. BLES#####) in a folder named "Gamez" and multiMAN should detect it, if it doesn't refresh the games list.

Make sure the folder named "Gamez" is in the root of your External HDD.

thx, do these games have to be unzipped or can they be loaded as rar files this is all new to me i have done this so many times its really confusing i did my root like ps3/update/games and with the spelling gamez help.

The games have to be extracted in order for them to work, and the folder named "Gamez" shouldn't be in any other folder. (ex. F:\Gamez)

So after you Extract the game it should be a folder that looks something like this: BLUS12345.

Move this folder (the game you extracted) in the folder named Gamez which is on your external HDD. (ex. F:\Gamez\BLUS12345)

Confused

the ps3 doesn't see my ext hard drive, now i'm really confused.

Is your External HDD formatted to FAT32?

i'm assuming so, i have it partitioned for my wii and other half for general movies music. how can i find out? its a wd element tb if this helps

Go to "My Computer" and highlight your External HDD, it should tell you the File system on the bottom.

connect it to your computer and open it in Explorer right click while in the root of the drive (X:\) and click properties
    the window should show you the storage unit type and file system... like this (attached image)

its ntfs i'm emptying it now will partition and try again, thx also i tried a small file on an 8gb thumb which is fat 32 i still can't seem to get it to play multiman sees it, but i can't play i must be missing a process ??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last