Thanks. But what about this? http://www.ps4news.com/forums/playst...ead-64977.html
Also, is there really no way to hack a 3.70 console? Are devs/hackers working on a new exploit for newer fws?
I never heard about that. I don't know whether you can still use that method or not.
I would assume at least 1 dev is working on an exploit for newer firmwares.
LOL ok. I'll try this link thingy and report back if it works or not. I did a quick search and found some random vids about downgrading 3.70 fw those are fake right?
Sorry for all the qs lol
Well the only way to downgrade your 3.56+ PS3 is with a mod/chip like the Infectus. There are a couple of guides on how to do this in the "PS3 Guides & Tutorials" section.
Ahh yes, I saw those. I don't have the money to get an Infectus tho
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates