PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

[Answered] PS3 FTP Server suggestions help?

Hi all,

I can never get MM Ftp server to work and I use OpenPS3FTP to transfer files, and it always seems to have problems listing the directories and transferring files when I can get it to work it works fine. I have tried different clients like Filezilla and FlashFXP but I have the same problems.

Is this an inherent problem with transfers to the PS3 and I just have to deal with it or can someone help me figure out why MM ftp doesnt work at all. With MM I can't even connect to the server I use the correct settings and my router is setup to accept FTP transfers. Any help is appreciated.

Well after messing with some settings like pasv and active transfer I can connect but I can't get a directory listing in MM. Very frustrating...
    Last edited by Zer0z; 01-28-2013 at 08:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by hilongo:

I use blackbox FTP server on my PS3 andit works great... but it is true that MM FTP server also works for me ... listings and transfers included

I use blackbox FTP server on my PS3 andit works great... but it is true that MM FTP server also works for me ... listings and transfers included

Closed Thread