Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 Eboot.bin files modding help?

Hi again

I just wanted to ask if someone would please explain to me step by step on how to modify the eboot.bin of say Dragon age 2 to be able to play it on kmeaw 3.55. I would really appreciate it, I read that you can use Deanrr`s new ebootMOD, ebootFIX tool as well, but that kind of mind boggles me, because those two are obviously for different things.

I just want to know because I`m thinking of buying dragon age 2 this weekend, and if I can learn now how to modify those eboot`s, then I`ll know how and never have to ask again. I`m sorry if this was already asked, I just want to make sure I know how to do these stuff so when I have to then I`ll know what to do. Thank you And my sincere apologies for the long paragraph.

i haven't tried it yet, but the EBOOTMOD should be the one you need... simply drag and drop the original eboot.bin on the file and you will have the _modified one.

Lightbulb

If you haven't seen it yet, there are a few guides on using the tools to modify EBOOT files here which may be of help as well:

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post372938