Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 downgrading help?

Sponsored Links
    I took my game for downgrading the guy said he did everything including Jailbreaking it and showed me even the Rogero Manager and he connected his external with games I did see them..

When I check the system firmware it says 4.25 I am asking is that an OFW or CFW with the Rogero Manager and how do I know I am safe to go with putting on my games because I don't even know how a bricked Console looks like can anyone explain to me what is happening?
    Best Answer - Posted by Djmatrix32:

Both Rebug and Rogero have firmware that allows CFW users to go from CFW 4.25 back down to CFW 3.55 without a flasher.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ed-124536.html

Sponsored Links
    The latest custom firmwares just will show 4.25

if it has the manager it is a custom firmware, and you can't brick your PS3 by playing games..

Confused

it is true we can downgrade 4.25 by ourselves?

please show me how to downgrade 4.25 to 3.55
    Last edited by raja041285; 11-17-2012 at 08:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes you can, but you need to do it with a Hardware flasher such as the E3, but you have to open your PS3 to build it in...

Both Rebug and Rogero have firmware that allows CFW users to go from CFW 4.25 back down to CFW 3.55 without a flasher.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ed-124536.html

have they created something like this for the new ofw 4.41?

No. It needs to be on Cfw first before you can downgrade without a flasher.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News