Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 DLCs Online for Singstar and others on CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    I think I have to get on PSN because I am using CFW Rebug 4.46 (as recommended by Misiozol) to buy and download Singstar DLCs and I believe I have to go online and pay for them and download them directly into the PS3.

I believe I have to install a firmware spoofer to 4.50. But I am not entirely sure.

How will it be possible? Could someone kindly guide me?

I don't wish to get banned doing the above. Obviously.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by jojo1000; 12-03-2013 at 11:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

You need to spoof if you are on 4.46 as psn will tell you that you need to update to FW 4.50 to log on and so on

Sponsored Links
    Simple go to shop and buy game with that includes this DLC , as far as buying DLC you always risking getting ban and losing money from account that's what you get using CFW

So you mean I don't need to spoof the firmware at all for this?

Hey Misiozol, my last question: If I buy the original game (that I intend to) and then go and download the DLCs, would I need to spoof the firmware for that? (like to play the initial game) or is that not required?

Thanks a lot buddy for all your help
    Last edited by jojo1000; 12-03-2013 at 02:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You need to spoof if you are on 4.46 as psn will tell you that you need to update to FW 4.50 to log on and so on

Can you point me out to which spoofer i should use?

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using Tapatalk.

Honestly I do not have a clue which one is best , as I do not use such invention

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News