Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 Demo Firmware 3.56 or upwards needed help?

hey guys, i don't know who to turn to I'm almost ready to give up, I have a demo ps2 and I'm ready to buy new games like Fifa 12 that's releasing soon, and Killzone 3, but i need to update my firmware and i have 3.41. i can't find a demo update anywhere, can you please help me, if I could just get a link or something to download a demo firmware update 3.56 or higher?

Arrow

If you don't mind updating your Demo PS3 to the latest Firmware, version 3.70 Demo/Shop Firmware is available here: http://dus01.ps3.update.playstation....b/PS3UPDAT.PUP

You can also convert your Demo PS3 to a Retail unit though... if that interests you reply back and I will dig up some links for it.

yeh sure why not... how do I do that??

Ah Demo as in Test I'm taking it. I would say to stay on Debug firmware and just update to 3.70 debug then download your demos, then downgrade back down to whatever firmware you would like.

so I need to update to 3.55 before I use the kisktoretail file? or i don't have to?? (P.S I havent updated the 3.70 yet I'm still waitin to see if I can do this kiosk to retail thing)

Oh nvm... so lemme get this straight, kiosk2retail file is currently downloading... so I just have to use it as a normal update like how you normally update firmware?

As of today, I am now 3.70 RETAIL firmware thanks to your help here, thanks a lot... why didn't I come here in the first place??