Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

DissMYKick Guest

PS3 Debugging station blackscreen help?

I have a question and need urgent HELP! I was recently been banished him cod ghost then I wanted to change my CID so I changen.

Also made ​​it with a specific program I've started my new ps3ita 4.50 and it was only blackscreen. Also I've heard that you 5 seconds at the start because start button have to press it went so I half landed in a debug station where my ip and has been my verson and so displayed. I could because home button and the home bar opened I wanted to but my ps3 multiman landed resist the black screen.

After that I have read on the internet that one with the target manager to system software mode must verchseln went eingetlich but suddenly could no longer be viewed my cd and I could not log the timing sequence was in connection to the server. I ASK FOR HELP I'M LOOKING dringent THAT I HAVE BUILT WITH THE PROGRAM eigentlcih SHOULD GO HELP ME!!

With Thanks in advance sorry FOR THE SPELLING

misiozol Guest
    M8 I would like to help you out but I have no idea what you are writing about

DissMYKick Guest
    ok thanks for the help !!