Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 BR drive problems help?

Hi, i have problem with BR drive. never did any downgrade or anything like that

i used ps3break 1.2 v1.71 earlier i everything was ok i can play backups and BR games w/o any problems. now when i put disk at drive i heard soud disk was puting on right place then start loading after fee sec 1 mor time i herd the nois like disk want to get in/out and again it start loading and nothing happen.

i'm not sure when it starts but last 2 thing i do was:

1) start backup of kungwu rider (multiman with br disk in) when i try to load game from disk icom i got 2 of thems o0 1 with demo games second with kung fu rider

2) after playing 30 min in kung fu rider i tryied to load brand new starter disk with move games and then first tiem i got loading disk insures

i reset the ps3 try to load it again and have the same effect now i can't load any BR games. I don't know what can make this insure.

ah and i notice my whole ext hdd was corupted after this (kungu rider was plyback from ext hdd. i try to find any solution on my own but i failed

It's likely a bad write to the ext hdd. Use Gaia Manager, and kmeaw 3.55.

finally i decide to update to 3.55 kmeaw but ofc first i did to ofw and when i try to load game from BR i get error code 80010514 maybe this will help to fix/or diagnose my problem

grr now i can't play anything cuz everything i want to launch asking put BR disk in

Maybe your drive has gone have you tried any other discs.

dvd / cd works great only br disk wont start

i think its YLoD so i need to send it back to service