Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 blu-ray disc list that won't work on 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone here got a list or an updating list that would show which blu ray won't with 3.55 firmware?
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

Regarding Blu-Ray Films they should all play, even most 3D features are implemented in 3.55 so no problems there. but be warned some Blu-ray films bring updates on the disk don't install any update, you may want to get a spoof to be protected !!

Sponsored Links
    Won't what with 3.55?

I mean Blu-ray movie.

Regarding Blu-Ray Films they should all play, even most 3D features are implemented in 3.55 so no problems there. but be warned some Blu-ray films bring updates on the disk don't install any update, you may want to get a spoof to be protected !!

The reason I am asking is because there are some known movie like Zoolander and other stuff that are not playable on 3.55 firmware and I want to know if there is anymore like those around so OI made sure not to buy them.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News