Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Bios dump help?

Sponsored Links
    this maybe a stupid question but i have two cech-ho1 playstation 3 can you take the dump from one and put to the other or are the key for each machine in this bios and i know that each machine has it's own key
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

There are some things that you can swap. But not much. Did you check the boot loader and seen if that is ok. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    This is kind of difficult: There are files that can be switched from every PS3 to very PS3. But others are encrypted with you per console Key

I recommend read the wiki about how the flash is organized.

In general no you can't change dumps/bios !

What is the ps3 doing that you want to change over the dump to. Thanks

i keep getting black screen on one of the machine and ihave downgrade with an e3 the dump i have seem to be good with what i have had it verified but i thought maybe i dump the other machine i have and it might be the same and lod it in the machine i have problems with

There are some things that you can swap. But not much. Did you check the boot loader and seen if that is ok. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News