Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

PS3 60Gb Fat Question on 3.55 help?

So, I was going to get a 2.76 40gb fat console, that's not happening now, its bust

I might get a 60gb phat, that was downgraded from a higher firmware to 3.55 OFW (it needed a new blu ray drive, so the firmware was downgraded to remarry the new drive).

I read someplace that before CFW is installed (3.55 CFW), there is something that needs to be done (not QA, something else), I think it makes the CFW install actually work. Any ideas what I'm talking about?

Anyway, I think what I'm thinking off is dehashing, is that the same as QA flagging? Whats happens if QA flagged twice.

Same thing apples as in here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-130061.html , but you are on 3.55 nothing changes , no point for new post

Okay thanks. I was wondering if instructions change specifically because the console has been downgraded from a higher version rather then updated from lower version

Nope just make sure that the person Q&A the system after he installed the new drive. thanks