I have a problem with my ps3 model cechg04. I try to follow a tutorial to install Linux on my ps3 but it doesn’t function ! I was on CFW 3.55 PS3A REVISION 2
I tried to delete “VFLASH Region 6” but it displayed a blackscreen so I turn off the ps3 because it doesn’t work. I thought may be it works but the ps3 was bugged. So I tried to delete “VFLASH Region 5”. It was the same result of “VFLASH Region 6”. On this step the ps3 worked normally. But no Linux on the ps3
I downloaded the Tempory login’s CFW that’s the firmware of the tutorial. I lauch the recovery menu and I tried to install them but I had a format disk error. I turn off the ps3 and i lauch it but blackscreen and no gameOS. All other option on the recovery menu maked an error disk. So what can I do ?
I format the hard disk with FAT32 .. Result:
1. Restart PS3 => Blackscreen
2. Restore Default Settings => Cannot access disk
3. Restore Filesystem => please wait and blackscreen
4. Rebuilding The Database => blackscreen
5. Restore PS3 System => Cannot access disk
6. Update => I think Cannot access disk I don’t test this to don’t reformat the disk
I used PS3 Jig with PSP
It display this :
[Register or Login to view code]
But it don’t enter on the factory mode --’
When I have to press power and eject the PS3 turn on and the PS3JiG is lauched but the ps3 don’t turn off it has to do it. So i can’t go on the factory mode !
Thanks for your answer