Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

auronx Guest

Smile ps2 cgi clips on ps3 shaky

please help.. when i play like ffxii on ps3 the cgi movies go shaky, the things in the movies like a airship shakes up and down real fast then when i play a different day everything is ok. why does this happen?

the movies be unwatchable is it because of when you play ps3 games then play ps2 games as i do that, sometimes i load a demo up then quit then play ps2 game movie be ok somethings not right.

any help please would be great.

Gily Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by auronx View Post
    please help.. when i play like ffxii on ps3 the cgi movies go shaky, the things in the movies like a airship shakes up and down real fast then when i play a different day everything is ok. why does this happen?

the movies be unwatchable is it because of when you play ps3 games then play ps2 games as i do that, sometimes i load a demo up then quit then play ps2 game movie be ok somethings not right.

any help please would be great.
    What are you playing in, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p?

auronx Guest
    im playing on a normal tv non-hd, but before i did also play on my pc monitor and had non of these probs.