Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

lele0o0o Guest

PS Vita 3G question help?

hello,

i have question if i get psvita from amazon , 3G will be lock (only work with AT&T T-mobile) or not

amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-3G-Wi-Fi-Launch-Bundle/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=amb_link_359771382_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_ rd_s=center-stage-1&pf_rd_r=0MRSYGWMC86MW1BPD9R9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =1346328562&pf_rd_i=468642

thanks

properBo Guest
    locked and exclusive to AT&T

g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/713331/playstation-vita-official-att-exclusive/

lele0o0o Guest
    locked software or hardware?

girobane Guest
    Software. An exploit will most likely be available after a few months; as it's completely new hardware and software, it'll take much longer to unlock than, say, the latest android phone. If you absolutely hate AT&T and have to get a Vita 3G, you might want to look into importing yourself a Hong Kong/Singapore model and a turbo sim. Just be aware that importing a Vita costs about seventy dollars more than a yacht.

racer0018 Guest
    I would say that there is something that will come up. I have two on order and am waiting for them to come. I have bought the 3g model and i don't have ATT. So i do hope that something come so out. Plus there is no ATT around me so it would be hard to hook it up.