Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

yowtfisthat Guest

PS-JailBreak TI-84 Controller Sync Issue!

Hi guys, I just recently backed up my friend's 2k11 onto my ps3's hard-drive and i'm running off the latest PSJailBreak via TI-84 with back up support, meaning I can load the game with no problems. However when the game starts, I have an issue where I can't press any buttons. Any way to fix this? Early thanks.

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    How are you loading the game? Hermes, OpenBUM, or BUM?

yowtfisthat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    How are you loading the game? Hermes, OpenBUM, or BUM?
    I'm running off a BUM. I didn't really update it.

Sorry, really new to this forum and can't find edit button for above post,

Edit : I have both OpenBUM and BUM installed on my ps3, both of them can load the game, I just have controller sync issues.

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    Ok, download this attachment, send both of the files to your TI-84 with ti-connect. Then run PS3JB, then go to options menu (option 5) in PS3JB, enable hermes3 as stage 1 payload. Then proceed to jailbreak your ps3 as normal. Run BUM or OpenBUM, mount 2k11, instead of launching as normal, use app_home/PS3_Game to launch your game. If all goes well this should fix your controller issues.

yowtfisthat Guest
    I understand what to do, But I already tried to launch via app_home/PS3_Game, it gives me one of those typical errors where I can't open it.

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    BTW, hermes allows you to play your game without having a disc in the drive. If using BUM, you will have to have a game in there to mount the game, once your back to xmb u can take it out.

update your ti-84 with the files i attached, should work just fine after that. Also u may want to take a look at the notes in the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List for this game.

http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-jailbreak...-2k11-724.html

yowtfisthat Guest
    Thanks, got it working!
    +Reputation!

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    No Problem, glad you got it working!