PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

[Answered] PS Jailbreak on iPhone 3GS and 4 help?

Hello,

I have iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. i am looking for a way to use them to jailbreak the PS3. I looked throught the forums and there is support only for iPhone and iPhone 3G.
    Best Answer - Posted by RadioactiveSoup:

Not possible. The hacks available are only useable through iPhoneLinux which wasn't ported to the 3GS or the iPhone 4 since they have the new Bootrom and the exploit can't run. the iPhone 2G and 3G work. If you have an iPod video lying around or a device that can run Rockbox, you can easily JB your PS3 with them since the payloads have been ported.

right now the hack is only available for the iPhone 2G.. You will have to wait until someone ports it to 3GS OR 4..

Not possible. The hacks available are only useable through iPhoneLinux which wasn't ported to the 3GS or the iPhone 4 since they have the new Bootrom and the exploit can't run. the iPhone 2G and 3G work. If you have an iPod video lying around or a device that can run Rockbox, you can easily JB your PS3 with them since the payloads have been ported.