Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

vger2 Guest

Question PS Jailbreak 2 with FW 3.15 help?

Newbie to this and need some direction. I have original 60 gb released ps3 with fw 3.15 & linux installed. Would like to keep Other OS feature. I have a ps jailbreak 2 and need to know which jailbreak hex exploit is available that supports fw 3.15.

Thanks

DeViL303 Guest
    I'm sure you must mean 3.15 or 3.10, probably 3.15, 3.14 doesn't exist. I don't know much about psjailbreak2, they must have a support site of some description? try there, I'm not sure if all these jailbreak clones are supporting 3.15, i'm sure some of them only support 3.41.

vger2 Guest

Wink

Thanks for the response DeViL303, but I thought PS3 FW 3.41 was last FW that supported the Other OS feature. I think FW 3.15 removed this feature. If someone can verify this.

DeViL303 Guest
    3.15 definitly retained otherOS, it was 3.21 that removed the feature, there is no such thing as 3.14.

vger2 Guest

Big Grin

Thanks DeViL303, I stand corrected. Anyway, what current available jailbreak payload can I use with PS Jailbreak 2 on FW 3.15.