Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Proper PS3 Folders Creation help?

Can someone create me a pkg that makes the folder "SLUS20071" in the game directory, with the attached param.sfo? I don't have the SDK installed (shame on me) so all I can do is ftp things back and forth (and install pkgs via usb). I have all the other files I want to include as well, but I don't think it matters when they are put in the folder. Keep this on the down-low though.

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    Can someone create me a pkg that makes the folder "SLUS20071" in the game directory, with the attached param.sfo? I don't have the SDK installed (shame on me) so all I can do is ftp things back and forth (and install pkgs via usb). I have all the other files I want to include as well, but I don't think it matters when they are put in the folder. Keep this on the down-low though.
    wooh wait downlow, that directory looks familiar, sorry I can't help as I don't have the SDK either, just had to comment.

I'll be looking for this project from you very soon, I know your name!!

Thanks for the input, I guess I'll have to do it myself... on Tuesday. Too much IRL work!