Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Find 3.41 with right hash.

Thanks I hope this works.

I didn't know you could still get the firmware direct from Sony, thanks for the tip BOSS.

Still freezing when i play music and try to quit with(O),but no Black Screen for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Still freezing when i play music and try to quit with(O),but no Black Screen for now!
    Well I wouldn't recommend that you try to use the Media Server features in JB mode, but you can load up Deanrr's Multiman and play music/videos from it if you like. What are you trying to exit when it freezes? Good to hear that my advice was at least partially right.

OK i will use PS3 media server.

But now when i turn ON PS3 and press eject to JB. Show me a message "The hard disk's database will be rebuilt" and i press OK. Something work about 3 sec. Then i turn OFF. JB again and works normaly!?!

Maybe you have something corrupted on your drive. Backup your saves and try to format the drive. NOTE: This WILL ERASE EVERYTHING on your HD that you do not back up.

Before 5 hours i run quick Format. Maybe i must full format or HD is dead. I don`t know any more.

Thanks for Help man. If Black Screen will be back, i'll try full HDD format.

Page 2 of 2 First 12