Hi ill try to explain my problem here. I bought my ps3 (fat) in something like 2008/2009~~. Then i get a Jailbreak (usb device) and installed a backup manager + blackb0x FTP. Everytime i wanted to play i was turning on a console in a something like safe mode(holding two buttons on console to turn it on). Today i bought a 32gb pendrive to play some fifa and I realized that many games don't works on it cuz its old(i had firmware 3.41). So i installed official fw 3.55 and then cfw.
1) Download PS3 3.55 Kmeaw CFW from the Sticky thread.
2) If you're not already on official firmware 3.55, download it and install as you normally would.
3) Now put your CFW, after renaming it to PS3UPDAT.PUP in the following way, PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP
4) At first, try installing it through XMB, System>Update>Through Storage Media.
5) If it shows no applicable update data found, install it through Recovery Mode.
6) Congratulations, you are on CFW now.
After this steps i get stuck, because my old backup manager just don't works. 3-4 years ago there was only this jailbreak to play custom games and I totally don't know how it works now. So I'd like to get some help from you guys
Sorry for my bad english.