Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

teeth08 Guest

Problem Downgrading with ps3key help?

okay so when i'm in ps3key updater, its recognising my ps3key, but when i choose the jig file and press update, the status bar isn't going up, it might be that i'm using version 1.0 and it needs 1.1.

but i can't get that as my key didn't come with a serial number, so if someone could provide that it might work.

or if you have any suggestions please share.

thanks

luci Guest
    PS3KeyUpdater_v11.zip in the attachments

Hope this helps!

teeth08 Guest
    thanks, tried it and its still not working, this is annoting me now

any other suggestions?

alright, think i figured it out but need help. on windows vista my ps3key is coming up as a usb human interface device but on the videos its coming up as a input device? anyone know how to change it to that

luci Guest
    In this case i can't help you. Sorry!

Try to unplug your dongle, restart your pc and then re do the update!

Is your ps3key atmel or silabs?

BigWheel Guest
    hello , if your key never come with serial number it might be a clone or something. Have a look at this thread... it seemed to work for them and they were in the same scenario as you: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...ey-115842.html

Update... actually I see it was you who made the original post... I actually do a lot of reading when i am on forums and do not usually look at who post... why would you not keep one thread... in the other thread i thought you had it all figured out.

wilpac05 Guest
    have you tried using updater in xp sp2 compatibity mode?