Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

MastaShaKe88 Guest

Play PSP Games on PS3 WITHOUT Remote Play?

So I know I'm not the only one who's thought about this... But Is there a way you can play PSP Games on the PS3 without having a PSP??

ionbladez Guest
    No.

Also no explanation is necessary. Just that ps3 doesn't play psp games. hardware is totally different. The only psp/ps3 compatible games are Minis and PS1 classics.

MastaShaKe88 Guest
    That's garbage... no mod, no hack, no nothing huh?

CodeKiller Guest
    There is/are PSP emulator(s) which you can run in linux (or in [email protected] [email protected] ).. if your ps3 (still) has otherOS.

But the truth is, even if it's work, it will be painfully slow :/ Try it on some beefy pc! And then, the compatibility is still not so well.

Xhinde Guest
    Wait... But is it possible to play a PSP game on a PS3 while having a PSP? Like... reversed Remote Play?

tjay17 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhinde View Post
    Wait... But is it possible to play a PSP game on a PS3 while having a PSP? Like... reversed Remote Play?
    I don't know if that is possible but if it is I would like to know how to do it as I have a PSP and a PS3.

CodeKiller Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I don't know if that is possible but if it is I would like to know how to do it as I have a PSP and a PS3.
    Use RemoteJoyLite in Linux (as in pc)! You need cfw on psp and otherOS on ps3.