Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

cfwprophet Guest

Big Grin Noob Coding Help?

Hi guys!

Like the most of you know im not a learned coder but love to computer and learn more.

So it comes that i have made/developed some little help full things.

One of the most spreaded are my Universal Unbrick Disk´s and the RescueMii-CORE for the Wii.

At last i have released a batch tool called PS3 PKG Tool.And now i want to reach a higher level and want to code a Gui version.

But there are so many tuts out and all i have found doesnt really explain how VB code or something else to code a Gui version works.

There for i want to ask if some one of the coders/developers here can guide me to a good tut about coding with VB or how to code a gui.

THX cfwprpht

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    There are tons of ebooks out there for this very thing. I do have a website i can recommend for getting ebooks of this nature. Its a forum, so u will need to register. I will send you a link on your visitors page. Register and check out the E-Books & Tutorials section of the forum, a simple search will return tons of VB ebooks.