Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] No PS3 Payload available help?

Sponsored Links
    Sorry if this was answered somewhere but I have been looking for a day now and I'm stumped. I too got a second hand PS3 running 3.55 kmeaw played for a while no problems. So I decided to update the multiman to the newest one and that worked fine, then decided to update to Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.03.

Watched the videos and read everything that I could so I wouldn't screw it up and all seems fine till I go to play a backup game and I get this message. "There is no payload available. You can't load games without a payload." Here is where I am stumped. Did I miss something along the way or is there another file I have to install.

Sorry for the long message.

Thanks in advance.
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

This is the correct place to ask & welcome aboard, for this problem you need to delete multiman, reinstall Rogero 4.40 v1.03, then install the latest multiman 04.30.00 & you're good to go.

Sponsored Links
    This is the correct place to ask & welcome aboard, for this problem you need to delete multiman, reinstall Rogero 4.40 v1.03, then install the latest multiman 04.30.00 & you're good to go.

Thank you for your response. I rebooted the PS3 and for some reason it allowed me to play the games again, highly possible something I did wrong. Sure I will have more mistakes and dumb questions for later. Again thank you.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News