Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

wicked insanity Guest

Exclamation No Killhouse in COD4 Variety Map Pack?

WTF ?? After downloading the Map Pack for PS3 on its release, 24th April, as of yet, I have not yet played a game on the Killhouse map. Im am deeply surprised considering I have been playing COD4 all week nearly that i haven't yet managd to play the new map .

I am beginning to think that it may be an installation problem with the download... so two quick questions:

Is the map limited to certain gametypes??
    Is anyone else having the same or similar problems??

I would be grateful for a resonse or solution of any kind, or am I just having bad luck in the random map rotation cycles??

DandT40 Guest
    The rumor is that it is only in cage match and team tactical. I have only played it in a private match myself... With the maps mized in now, you could play tactical all week and still never get it even if its in the rotation...

wicked insanity Guest
    I dont play team tactical matches but, I do play sabotage and headquarters a fair amount and they're tactical game types?? But I couldn't find it to play on a private local match either, if fact non of the Variety maps were on there...

DandT40 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    I dont play team tactical matches but, I do play sabotage and headquarters a fair amount and they're tactical game types?? But I couldn't find it to play on a private local match either, if fact non of the Variety maps were on there...
    Well team tactical is the specific 3x3 mode that is a gameplay option. Again, I am going off rumors that it is in there. I have not heard one person confirm that... But to play it in a private match, the new maps are down at the bottom. You have to click on the variety pack even to see them.

wicked insanity Guest
    Can you play the Variety Maps in the offline multiplayer rather than as a private online game?? Sorry for askin such a trivial question, I would check myself but I don't have my PS3 to hand atm. It is otherwise unavailable and inaccessible lets say for the time being...