Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    hanglaromaps3 Guest

Angry NFS HP Black screen on Game launch and Disc Icon help?

i run on Mutilman last version.. it can launch but on Game launch it always show Black screen and disc icon spin.

I wait so long time. Pls help me. How solve it?

HeyManHRU Guest
    Did you try using the "Select + X" method?

hanglaromaps3 Guest
    No my this game is in internal. I don't have external then i press select+X is black screen no show. i want to solve internal in this game. please help me.

seang Guest
    are you going into mm game settings?

have you played it before maybe delete and reinstall

furientez Guest
    m8 think that bd mirror (select +x) method works only when the game runs from an external drive. try moving it from internal into external and try again.

hanglaromaps3 Guest
    i don't have external hard drive for ps3 i have internal hard drive only into ps3 system. Have any other solve for fix this game? i want to play it. if don't have other i die within it. pls help without external hard drive?

HeyManHRU Guest
    Not all games work on the internal HDD, this game is one of them.

hanglaromaps3 Guest
    how should i do fix other solve fix for this game? i ask you if they don't have external hard drive that mean i cannot play it forever or not?

why do they doing that method? i want to request if they can do it, i want they do all games can play all hard drive (internal and external) every games every times if they say yes. i say thank if like so that.

so i have hopeless for it to play... the cool game cannot play within internal.

HeyManHRU Guest
    I don't know why all games don't work on the internal HDD, if you got a USB flash drive you can put the game on it and play it.

hanglaromaps3 Guest
    thank you very much nice to meet you on PS3news.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last