Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Newest PS3 CFW questions help?

I'm kind of confused at looking at all this information... I just need a pointed in the right direction and I can take it from there... When I registered, I read a post on the 2013 update... but still confused on the most recommended way of doing this...

My son has an old PS3 with a 3.55 firmware on it... I would like to play games off a hard drive... if it's by swapping out the internal HD or a USB external.

What do you guys recommend? if it needs a CFW... which one is better.. Rogero or Habib?

Thanks for the info in-advance. I figured I might be scolded for this post... but I've spent a few hours over 2 days debating on what to do, but I don't want to completely brick my PS3 over something I could have gotten advice over. A little jump start would be helpful...

Thanks!
    KG!

There you go , it's just couple posts lower

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-128223.html

Btw. there is other couple posts , in which I did reply just follow crumbs of my posts it will be crystal clear on how to , and there is no new/old method there is always same way

I recommend Rogero 4.50.01 though its all the same but i never tried Habib's CFW.

Check this link: http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...tealthman-out/

Latest Multiman is included too so there is no need to look for it.

Thanks Misiozol... It seems like all your post were really easy to read and understand. That was exactly what I was looking for.... that was my jumpstart! I appreciate it so much.