Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

showtime Guest

Newbie Here, 80710723 Error!

Hi all,

I am new here and came across this forum after turning on my PS3, the first time in about 8 months and now being greated with a 80710723 error and my PS3 not wanting to doing anything internet related. I was also given a game called midnight club, and it will not also load the software needed to play with this game.

I hope i can find the answers right here.

Thanks

I must say this site is number one, a quick dl of 2.52 onto flash, plugged it into the ps3 and presto all my problems are solved

Thanks

pacific808 Guest
    There was a post on here with a complete list of ps3 error codes. It should have been sticky'd to the top but its not. After doing a search I found out your problem from that post.

80710723 - Possible Port Error - Try opening ports , TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658. or add Ps3 to DMZ

so you need to forward those ports on your router.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pacific808 View Post
    There was a post on here with a complete list of ps3 error codes. It should have been sticky'd to the top but its not.
    I believe you're referring to this post: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ne...es-102158.html

FYI the Error Codes are also available in the PS3 Tutorials section and PS3 Downloads too.