Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

New to PS3 and Wishes to Get Online help?

Hi people. Hopefully I don't come across and violate forums rules. I would like to have your helps here.

So the thing is, I bought a used PS3 60GB Fat from my friend. It's jailbroken on Rogero 4.46 v1.00. I've been playing offline games for months and it's getting boring. So I wanna unlock it's full potential by getting online. I'd pay for legit games to play online.

But, you know? poverty and stuffs... Seems like I can't. I installed SEN Enabler v5.2 CEX [4.46], followed instructions and try to sign up for PSN. But, it keeps asking me to update the firmware. I also installed Spoof 4.60 but also it doesn't work. So here the questions:
    • Do I have to update my CFW to 4.50 or 4.55 in order to play online? If so, which is better?
    • I don't really care about getting banned. But I do appreciate tips and tricks to avoid it.
    • Would I lose Multiman if I updated the CFW?

I'm sorry if I've annoyed you guys. I really need help on this. So thank you and I appreciate your time on this.

No. 1 no need to update , you can use spoofer or update whichever you prefer , current newest is CFW 4.60

No. 2 if you are not getting worried then don't , as there is no true one and only way it's still secret that $ony keeps safe

No. 3 no you wont , in case of CFW update you update multiman as well.

like I mentioned above. I installed Spoof 4.60 and I launch it. It just flashes the screen and gets me back to XMB. I don't know what to do...

Try different one , or install 4.60CFW

link to spoofer, please? I've been searching for over a night... And I heard that CFW 4.60 is buggy and can't install multiman, right?

There you go m8 this one works like charm

http://www.ps4news.com/playstation-3...ils-available/