Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] new covers in multiman help?

Sponsored Links
    So I added new covers in .jpg format in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers... but nothing happened How do I make it show up when browsing through titles?
    Best Answer - Posted by FMAranda:

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers - Is the default folder.

But i think that is better if you take a look at your options_default.ini file inside /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/, than you can see the real place where multiMAN keeps the covers.

Or you can get the MEGA package HERE with a lot of covers included.

Sponsored Links
    See if the resolution is correct, verify that the path to the folder is right in options.ini and put the name of the covers capitalized, BCDE01234.JPG

I verified everything was correct but still no luck One thing I forgot to mention, the games I have now with covers was automatically downloaded when I opened multiman. Maybe I have to put in the location that's getting the download?

Yes, you need to put on the folder that multiMAN keeps the downloaded covers.

do you know which folder it might be in?

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers - Is the default folder.

But i think that is better if you take a look at your options_default.ini file inside /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/, than you can see the real place where multiMAN keeps the covers.

Or you can get the MEGA package HERE with a lot of covers included.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 01-04-2011 at 09:43 PM

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News