Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thumbs Up Need some help (PS3 CECHL01) please?

Hello. I have a problem with my ps3 CECHL01 The other day I turned on and the error "RSOD" appeared. I searched for a solution. First I try going into "recovery mode" and use "Lv2Diag.self method", all went well and reinstalled Rogero v3.7 3.55.

Then I tried a game which operated well, and then I went to work. When I returned, I turned on the ps3 and would not start. After five seconds of green light came a yellow with 3 beeps and then a blinking red.

Can someone please guide me on what I can do to make it work? Thank you very much.

Are your ps3 getting hot??

No, It isn't.

If it's not getting hot, what other thing could it be?

Thanks for your help.

try another firmware ? i recomend rebug 4.21-1 very stable , you will also need the 9.99 downgrader.

check my other posts (out of curiosity have you removed all media disc usb etc. then power on)

Blinking Red Light, one of the common problems, the only thing is to send back to $ony, so they can fix the problem, and you can't because the firmware is modified

Tnx i will try another firmware.