Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

AhmadkaX2 Guest

Need help with translating Japanese from the PS Home BETA ...

Hi guys!!

Well I got invited to the PlayStation Home Closed BETA for Japan yesterday ... for this, I had to update my PS3 today ... I originally had 2.30, but on that, when I start Home BETA, I got the firmware update required message ... So today I updated my PS3 to 2.41 ... Now the Home BETA runs fine (no more firmware update required message) ...

The problem starts when I start the Home BETA ... when I connect, everything turns into Japanese, which I unfortunately dont know :P ... I am getting some error messages in the Home BETA, whose meaning I dont know ...

Thus, I am hereby requesting the Japanese reading folks on this forum to please help me out with the following messages ...

Message 1:

I press 'X' when on the middle option to move on ..

Message 2:

I dont know what the message reads ... a translation here would be very helpful

Message 3:

Again, dont exactly know whats happening here, but I think something's being updated, maybe ??

Message 4:

This again, needs translation ... And I really think this is the error which I am facing ! Desperately need translation !

Message 5:

I return to the connection screen here again ..

People, please translate the above for me ... Thanx in advance

Arrow

You have to ATTACH images... not link to them from imageshack, etc. If you attach them here, I will fix your first post with them.

To attach them: Post Reply -> scroll down to Manage Attachments -> upload the pics. Easy enough, and this way 6 months or 2 years from now when someone sees this thread they won't see dead image links for the pics discussed.