Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Wink need help with PS3 payloads and sims 3?

Hi can someone help me please, i can not get The Sims 3 (Eur) working at all, i have Psjailbreak 3.41 using my iPhone 3G, but i did not use Iphodriod because it would not work.

could someone upload the correct files to use including the payload patch please. i need the full android.img.gz and zimage please because i'm not to sure what i'm doing when jailbreak my ps3.

Thanks in advance

PS. how do i stop games asking my to update when i'm playing them ??

Can you provide some additional information:

PS3 Version:
    PS3 Firmware:
    JB Payload:

Also, are you able to successfully JB your console and load a Backup Manager?

Yes it's a PS3 Fat 160GB 3.41 (downgraded) an i think im using PsGroove PL3 iPhone 3G version.
    Yes, i can successfully JB an load Backup Manager.

all i won't is a payload that will let me run most 3.42 games (the Sims 3 Eur)

Hope this helps.

There won't be a payload that will let you do that. You will have to look for specific hacks for the games you want to play that require a newer firmware version than 3.41. It is working for some of the bigger games like Medal of Honor, but I'm not aware of a fix for the Sims. Search the forums for it.

With the sims 3 you just need a backup manager that'll patch the sfo to say 3.41 instead of 3.42 or you can do it manually if you really want, I use multiMAN but the game compatibility list says OM2.1a+ will work too.

as barry above said.. i use open manager 1.i, and it edits the param.sfo file to 3.41.. also i use the latest hermes payload. 1.41 i think..

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    With the sims 3 you just need a backup manager that'll patch the sfo to say 3.41 instead of 3.42 or you can do it manually if you really want, I use multiMAN but the game compatibility list says OM2.1a+ will work too.
    What are you using to Jailbreak ur Ps3 ?

If it's the Iphone 3G could you upload the files you're using??