Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

shkdwn Guest

Need help with online and offline profile!?

ok so i was watching tv on the ps3 web browser that made my ps3 crash and reboot on it own. went it fully reboot it ask me to re-enter the time and everything.. it detected my profile so i re-enter my information wrongly !!

profile A got email of profile B and vice versa. i tried to change email but it does not work!?!so profile A got trophies offline but online trophies of profile B and vice versa!?!

so briefly i want to change profile association with the correct email.. anyone know how to fix it thx!

jammyone Guest
    I don't have any experience with this type of problem, but what I thought might be causing you problems when trying to change the email addresses is that fact that only one account can use a particular email address.

So if you have account A using email B and account B using email A, you might need to create a new email C with a free service like gmail. You should then be able to change account A to email C which frees up email B. You can then change account B to email B and then change account A back to email A.

shkdwn Guest
    it does not work.. i don't want just to change the email, let me explain clearer.

profile 1 OliverKairPS3 online association with username Oliverkair
    profile 2 FLQ-M0nstarZ online association with username FLQ-M0nstarZ

and now with the crash and the mess up account association

profile 1 OliverKairPS3 online association with username FLQ-M0nstarZ
    profile 2 FLQ-M0nstarZ online association with username Oliverkair

i try to reset to default ps3 setting it keep the sign in infos