Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] Need help with jailbreaking PS3?

Sponsored Links
    hello i am toddy392 and i am kinda new at this stuff i have just gotten into jailbreaking and i don't know where to start. i have downloaded (ps3updat.pup) hacks and did everything right but when i try to update it it seems to say no applicable data was found this is very frustrating please tell me what i am doing wrong
    Best Answer - Posted by technodon:

make sure you rename the update file to capital letters PS3UPDAT.PUP and put it on a USB Stick in PS3/UPDATE folders, should be capitals too and your console must be on firmware 3.55 to jailbreak

Sponsored Links
    make sure you rename the update file to capital letters PS3UPDAT.PUP and put it on a USB Stick in PS3/UPDATE folders, should be capitals too and your console must be on firmware 3.55 to jailbreak

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News