Well, at first, I've tried many times... Could anybody tell me what I'm wrong?
System: PS3 Slim 160GB, Maximus AVR usb (Hermes 4b with 3.50 spoof), Original MGS 4 BD, Soul Calibur BD.
This is my procedure:
1. Turn on the ps3 without the usb Hermes payload (retail mode)
2. Erase mgs 4 game data
3. Insert and start Soul Calibur, It doesn´t start, I guess cuz is in retail mode)
4. Turn back to the XMB.
5. Shut down PS3 and switch off, insert the usb and turn it on (jailbrake mode)
6. Go to Gaia 1.4.01 and launch MGS 4 in patch mode (It's with L1 Ift I remember)
7. MGS4 Starts, but doesn't install the game data, cuz' the downloading logo doesn't change.
I hope is my mistake, and be able to play it. And another question, Can I play GT5 If I have 3.50 spoof?
Thanks for help