Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Medal of honor savegame help?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone, I had to format the hdd of my console. I had no time to make a backup but i better did. I forget my save games. I've played MOH 2010 a lot and is was nearlly to the end. Can someone give me his save games so i could play the game from where I was stopped. BLUS3043601 this is my game id. pls help
    Last edited by Matthieu105; 02-13-2011 at 01:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Denida:

Given that MOH's save file is copyprotected on the PS3, only way to get it off would be through FTP servers, so would be hard to find...

I don't have the game, and took a little search for you on sites with save files to see if I could find it for you, but to no avail, so you may have to replay it I am afraid.

Sponsored Links
    Given that MOH's save file is copyprotected on the PS3, only way to get it off would be through FTP servers, so would be hard to find...

I don't have the game, and took a little search for you on sites with save files to see if I could find it for you, but to no avail, so you may have to replay it I am afraid.

thanks for the reaction, the locked save games or no longer locked. there is a new prog that can change the param sfo so i only need one save file.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News