I honestly don't know anything about jailbreaking ps3 systems. So before I do so, I have a few questions.
1. Do I have to have a modchip/flasher?
2. Can I be console banned for installing simple mods that aren't about cheating/hacking? (i.e. the hydraulics mod for GTA 5)
3. Can I be console banned for installing game emulators for systems such as gameboy, snes, etc?
4. Can I be console banned for just simply installing a jailbreak?
5. Is there a way to unban myself after being banned?
6. Can I undo the jailbreak if I don't like it?
7. Is there a console ban prevention tool I can use?
8. In the event of illegally installing a game, what are the chances of me getting banned?
9. I've heard that you can't get banned if you are using a bannable application/game if you are not connect via PSN, is this true?
When using a jailbreak, I would probably just use it for some mods on GTA that don't involve cheats, and maybe for some Nintendo emulators. So would I get console banned for doing any of those?
Please answer at least one question for me. And if you have any more information about jailbreaking PS3 systems (especially about bans) please let me know!